Friday, November 2, 2012

Project 365: 74/365

Fuyoh there's a new guy in the office and I'm a senior (to him only) already HAHAHAHA!

Today I finally watched the movie that I wanted to watch since the beginning of the year!


Yes yes I am shallow and shit. This movie is ALL ABOUT CREATING UNNECESSARY DRAMA but guess who loves it!

THIS GIRL! *two thumbs pointing self*

I've been a big fan of the drama when it first came out. The story was of course exaggerated but the messages are so real and brutal, can bitchslap you on your face!

This movie is sort of like a fan treat, because the ending of the drama was ambiguous and a die hard fan like me would wana know what happen next.

I won't disclose who she chose in the end (and I'm glad nobody spoil it for me before I watch so it was pure surprise hees) but the movie made me sob like a baby. Maybe it's just me. *roll eyes*

So if you like unnecessary drama and meaningful messages, do watch it. It's a perfect chick flick hahaha!

Me is a contented girl woohoo!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng