Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project 365: 87/365

Holiday and working day selang seli really made me pening la! Today I developed holiday mood and tomorrow I have to immediately switch to working mode. T.T

So today is still another rest day. I finished my medicine but I'm still not recovered yet T.T Looks like cy is right about me going to cough for 100 days. Not sure if she really do know it or she is just scaring me. But so far she is right fml.

I love today because I have two miracles (or coincidence, for non-believer readers) happened to me.

Today after dinner I was coughing vigorously wtf to the point that I was gonna vomit. And we were in the car waiting for bf's mom to get something from the store. I covered my mouth with my hands and was really trying my best not to puke in their car T.T

At that moment I really wish that God (or any supernatural being, for non-believer readers) would heal me at least for that few minutes just so I wouldn't cause a scene by vomiting in their car. Ok now you wana believe or not it is your problem, but it was like a miracle happened to me when bf's dad offered me a throat lozenge right after I said a little prayer in my heart!

I quickly put it into my mouth and oh yeah the lozenge saved the day!

Second miracle is this. Since I've finished my medicine, I'm out of supply right now. My sweet roommate Bell has been hearing me cough since one month ago pity her HAHAHA and she offered to take medicine for me from the clinic (even before I went myself!). It is either she is sick of hearing me cough or she is compassionate to my suffering HAHAHA dun lie ar Bell I know it's both right!

I came back to the apartment today wondering what am I gonna do with my coughing and there she is with her medicine for me!

***INSERT IMAGE OF ANGEL DEPENDING ON YOUR PERSONAL IMAGINATION***

Somemore the medicine is non-drowsy one! Unlike my previous cough syrup that makes me sleep through the day. I can even take the medicine during work already woohoo thank God. And Bell, of course. Hahaha I belanja makan k but after getting my next salary! Now broke d hahaha!

Seriously, count your blessing. The fact that you're breathing is already the best blessing ever. =)

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng