Sunday, November 25, 2012

Project 365: 96/365

At the most depressing moment I encountered currently, I said a long prayer and everything is getting better!

Liz is getting better and discharged from the hospital. I must say, Kelana Jaya Medical Center is pretty impressive and they really treated Liz well, giving her good medical care. They deserve a credit. I can see everybody is starting to cheer up a little, even I feel much better (although I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't study fml fml fml fml).

I went back to Ipoh this week because mum kept pestering me to come back and I can see she is really missing me. I'm glad I did.

I got to spend time with family, stared at my grandmother and asked her if she remembered me (and she didn't fml), played with twin no.2's phone, played with twin no.1, and played my preciously stored TVB drama for my parents.

And and, I went out with sushi and bobo HAPPY MAX! =]

I have not been driving much since I have my personal driver aka the bf I came back from Labuan. I drove wc once to meet sk at Old Town White Coffee. And my driving skill scared the hell out of wc HAHAHA and she kept nagging why didn't I let her fetch instead wtf eh bugger I came to fetch you because you were tired from work ok! HAHAHA I totally lost faith in my driving that I didn't dare to drive when bf offered his car for me to drive.

But today, for the dai siu jie princess of my heart, for miscommunication (good job not telling me what's the plan before the time of our outing wtf), I took out all of my leftover courage, and fetched sushi to our outing venue. It was just 5 minutes away from our area so I thought it was okay. But in the middle of outing, we decided to geik (provoke) sk by going to a dessert place she always wanted to go HAHAHA. And it was far wtf. All I can say is, man it was a bumpy ride. Not only that I don't really recognize Ipoh road anymore (at one point I was afraid I took the highway road and was heading to toll wtf), I suck at parking too HAHAHA. Seriously having someone to drive you around is so damn freaking blissful.

Anyway I'm glad we met and talked. We saw a few rainbows on the way back too. It's like a sign from God to tell us everything's gonna be fine. =]

So dear babes, have faith that we'll find the ultimate happiness. Meanwhile, enjoy and appreciate life now. Every ups and downs will make us a better and stronger person. Always believe that. Love you!
The only photo of the day coz I die die also don't wana be in the same frame as sushi+swee yee+ning HAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng