Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Project 365: 92/365

Shit happens on the our rental because some rich family bought over our apartment and there's major chaos going on for switching owners. Conclusion: it's gonna be hell for us for the next three months. Just hope that everything goes right lah haiz. Wanted to buy a new keyboard for the twins and reward myself with a book this month, but I guess it is not happening. Sigh.

Today my roommate, Bell, discovered that she lost 50 bucks from her purse. Surprisingly she wasn't panic or anything. Just annoyed. Like "knowing your little brother was stealing your money but you're not exposing him and he did it again" kind of annoyance. And then she said "this is really not human's act!". I was like, okay so this is how she perceives money thief, as inhuman. But my housemate Liz had goosebumps. Then I understood what she meant by that!

Her 'history' with this money stealing ghost goes like this: when she was living in another floor with her friend, they were having this problem and lost around 200 bucks. There wasn't anyone who could access the places they kept their money, and they do keep track of their spending. Then Bell moved out to our current apartment, and it stopped happening to her, while her friend would still occasionally have problem with the ghost wtf. This morning her friend came to our room. And this whole thing happened again. They think the ghost is here. wtf.

I feel skeptical about this. I don't believe any of us will steal money or anything but I don't believe more in ghost shit. Of course I hope by saying this, the ghost won't feel #challenge-accepted that it would show itself to me wtf but I just don't think so. I'm not sure whether I wana believe that one of us stole the money or there's a freaking ghost in the house.

Now I just wana put all this behind and get a good night sleep because tomorrow Imma head to KWSP to create my EPF account. I think I'm the only one at my age who doesn't have an account. And my employer is not helping me with that sigh. This is still a foreign land to me la how can they expect me to find a way to go =(. Anyway, I need all the possible prayers I can get! If you wana see more of my post please close your eyes and say a little prayer for me wtf if anything happen tomorrow I might be too depressed to do anything HAHAHA excuse much!

See ya!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng