Monday, November 26, 2012

Project 365: 97/365

MUAHAHAHA months of hatred has come to this very moment!

In my entire life history of watching movie in cinema, one of the most POINTLESS movies LIKE EVER EVER EVER (finally Taylor Swift's equally pointless lyrics came in useful) is definitely TWILIGHT. I mean, wtf? Is the theme of the movie "seek to make audience damn freaking boring"? *grumps*

To all Twilight fans, there is no need to be offended by my disfavor. I am widely known as having the weirdest taste when it comes to judging movies (although the truth is my taste is excellent). So you're definitely not wrong loving Twilight and I am also entitled to my personal opinion ok?

Well that escalated quickly. I don't really know what to say to trash Twilight other than it being boring, nor do I wana trash Twilight. Because you see, the amount of fans could trample me to death HAHAHA. So I would let the videos below to do the talking.

I stumbled upon these 'honest trailers' of Twilight and I thought I should share it for a laugh.

1. Twilight


2. Twilight 2: New Moon


3. Twilight 3: Eclipse


Hilarious shit right!

The "Breaking Dawn" trailer is coming soon! Stay tuned for my updates on that!

Heh heh! *Sheldon's laugh*

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng