Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project 365: 76/365

So, did you watched the video I've posted yesterday? Did you or did you not! HAHAHA

Anyway, it seems that I provoked a die hard James Bond fan by saying that Skyfall sucks (yes you heard me trollolol). It can't be just me right? Seriously guys, that predictable story line, the lack of detail illustration, the inability to link the title to the movie, you guys seriously can't see? LOL ok ah if you are a fan, please don't be mad coz it's just my insignificant movie review hahaha #coward

Today I was in the church waiting for le bf to finish playing for praise & worship session. Three boys (12years old max) came and sit beside me. I think they just finished choir practice or something because they were singing 'Ave Maria' with harmony wtf hahaha.

Then one of the boys picked up a guitar and started strumming. Man it was really good! Then another boy started singing with it and the last boy danced with the music. I looked at them and I didn't realize the big grin on my face. =)

They brought back the purest state of music, using single music instrument paired with body instrument (voice) to produce that awesome music to the soul. I love the dancing and I love the smile on their faces. They were so happy and innocent. This is the moment that I wana freeze!

Because it makes me remember how blessed we are to be able to live healthily, and that we have the ability to pursue our dreams and a better future. I feel blessed to be able to be with my loved ones, to be able to work at an awesome environment, to be educated, to be able to think, to be able to choose, to be able to speak, to be able to try out different things in the world (except for drugs ok drugs are bad and you don't need to try it to know wtf this is an special message for my underage readers if I have any wtf wtf), and to be able to listen, enjoy and feel the music, the laughter and the happiness of the kids.

Life's good. It really is. =)

A spontaneous sketch from le bf to moi hee 

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng