Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project 365: 98/365

After months of preparing (cheat one..actually just two days HAHAHA), I finally went for the exam that I was obliged to sit for my job HAHAHA. The past few months boss kept pestering me to take the test but I kept delaying because I really didn't feel like preparing for the exam, in fact, ANY kind of exam LOL.

And then new guy came and I was supposed to go with him but he also pandai delay so I have another legit excuse ngek ngek. We promised boss to sit for the exam on Monday (yesterday) but we were unprepared so we delayed..again. HAHAHA. Today I didn't felt prepared also but scumbag new guy didn't show up and I had no other excuse but to take the test today BY MY SELF. fml

I had a similar exam during uni but I had a bunch of friends studying with me, and we were taught by expert (aka my supervisor hahaha) so the knowledge was still fresh by the time we took the test. Now it is like....blank case. I took two weeks to study (little by little...literally) and two days to remember the  answers. Yes there are dumps and simulation for us to practice for the test.

So today I went, with my numb brain and nervous stomach (kept wanting to shit T.T). Adding to my suay-ness, my exam was interrupted several times due to weak network connection fml. I had a mini heart attack when my exam was disconnected for the first time but then it happened a few MANY more times afterwards so I was like 'meh' and kept pressing refresh. Damn chill!

And this is it!

Glad I passed! If any of my senior colleague is reading this right now, I bet their inner monologue would be "this fella just gotten her first cert and is already so happy! cheh!" HAHAHA I think few years later when I look back at this post I would be like
too. But nehmind I just wana remember the day I reached my first milestone in my career! #childish

OCP, here I come!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng