Sunday, November 11, 2012

Project 365: 82/365

I'm finally back home after three weeks!

I've totally forgotten people are gonna rush back to hometown for a long weekend holiday (Deepavali & Awal Muharram), hence the four hours jam on the road FTS. I swear I can't stand driving in a jam like this. Might as well wait for the never-on-time public transport than getting stuck in a jam.

Before I head back, I finally went to the panel clinic to check my coughing condition. I was already coughing continuously for a month or so. Somehow I think because of me, my colleagues were falling sick also ftl. So since me haz medical card from le company, and I was really suffocating (cough+stomach ache+ vomiting) for almost a week, bf brought me to the clinic for check up.

We've waited for 1 hour plus #major-rage those aunties were really damn good in making the most out of their consultation with the doctor! Luckily bf was there to bull crap with me hees.

I haven't been seeing doctor for few years already so when I heard my name got called, I was a bit nervous. My social awkwardness was overwhelming so I made bf promised he would do the talking and tell the doctor my symptoms, while I just sit there and look sick HAHAHA

So I went in, doctor asked me questions, and there was an awkwardly dead silence for a few seconds. Scumbag bf didn't wana help me answer at all, just sit behind at the visitor's chair and chill only! WHAT A TROLL! Ish.

At that moment I could feel my body temperature rising because I couldn't handle those kinda socializing pressure la HAHAHA and the doctor put a tape on my forehead, saying that I've got a fever wtf. I told him I don't think I was having a fever (I really was just shy until my body temperature rose!) and the scumbag bf opened his damn mouth and told the doctor my body was warm just now. YUEN WONG AR! Doctor asked me to touch my face to feel the heat, but I'm sure I was just blushing la! What a big misunderstanding. Luckily I don't need to pay for the fever medicine that was prescribed  afterwards.

Then I told doctor about the coughing and stomach ache. He knew exactly which part of my stomach is aching. He told me my constant cough hurt my stomach's muscle. Hence the stomach ache. OMFG I really didn't know this kinda thing will happen. The wonder of our body structures wtf.

The stomach ache is really painful. Imagine sharp knife cutting your skin again and again. T.T

I went back home, haz my mum's yummy fish porridge, and ate medicine. The phlegm on my throat was making me very nauseous, I couldn't hold it and vomitted! MY MEDICINE ARRRRRR! But I couldn't see the pills in my vomit (just the fish porridge) so I just screwed it and went out with my beloved jimui-s who were a little drunk wtf drink without me wor!

The pretty babes #major-love

Awesome way to end my Saturday night! =)


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng