Saturday, December 29, 2012

Project 365: 119/365

Man this is so sick!

Ok I just started blogging not long ago so I don't really have much readers yet. Maybe just one wtf hello there #soulmate!

But these two days I've gotten the highest blog view from my entire blogging history!

As you guys know, two days ago I've invited my jimui Sushii to be the model of my Outfit of the Day post. This is because I've ran out of inspiration for the moment and needed something to keep my Project 365 running before I admit it is an utter failure.

One of the posts is about Sushii's debut news and another one is her debut itself.

And both had 60 and 62 blog views respectively (hover over to view the image)! How sick is that!

All my brilliant posts about partnership and equality, difference between motivation and discipline, social media rage etc etc had only like..pathetic 10 views? (Btw since the links are already here, might as well just click inside and read right? Hee)

So guys, seriously?

But I guess I've successfully explored a new path for my blog eh?

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng