Thursday, December 6, 2012

Project 365: 104/365

I finally finish reading The Legend of Zhen Huan (后宫.甄嬛传) woot woot!

I read it because I wanted to know what's so special about this story that everybody liked it so much.

When I was reading I was thinking to myself, wow the difference between ancient time and modern era is so big. In ancient time when there's no freedom of speech, no nothing, people fought at their best for love, relationship, talent and justice. But now that we have all the freedom in the world, we pushed away the things people fought for during the ancient time.

So it's another night of zero inspiration. So why don't you check out this website for the list of the most popular Chinese songs this year and vote for those that you like?

I voted for Aaron. No doubt. HAHAHA! And also Lara, S.H.E & William Wei (韦礼安).

Night y'all!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng