Friday, December 21, 2012

Project 365: 114/365

So one day le me was feeling awesome, and saw a post sharing contest posted on Nuffnang's Facebook to win Les Misérables movie ticket for Thursday night. Since bf got nothing on Thursday and he'd be around, I went on sharing the post and fill up the contest form hoping to win the ticket.

That's when my luck got sucked out entirely T.T

I was refreshing my hotmail for like 10000000000 times every minute until 3pm in the afternoon. So I was feeling a little desperado and went checking all my other emails also (not that my winning email will be sent there coz I entered my hotmail address in the contest form).

Seriously, if there's a time machine, I will go back to the time I opened my yahoo mail which I have not been touching for 10000000 years ago and stop myself. But yeah. No time machine. So, jokes on me boo!

The reason why it sucked so much is that I found this in my mail: (hover over the image)

I'm well known as the financial wrecker. I will never be able to save money because if I have extra in my hand, I will spend it without hesitation. Of course I'm not proud of that. But now I'm really sibeh poor and I haven't been saving any money since I started working on October! Where got extra money to pay PTPTN! * instinctively hide my new shoes and bag*

So eventually I found out that I was supposed to fill in the email address I used to sign up for Nuffnang account. Since I entered the wrong one, I was automatically disqualified. Boy oh boy..that escalated fast.

Anyway, dear Miss Norziana, my pemantau kesayangan, please go easy on me and saya ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih atas dedikasi anda lololol.

Gone are the days...when I was not burdened with tens of thousands of study loan...*sigh*

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng