Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project 365: 117/365

Ermahgerd I find it very hard to come up with a post when there is absolutely nothing going on with my life.

Why am I not as pretty as other bloggers so that I can do "outfit of the day" post and introduce my fashion point of view also! Stop looking at me with your despising expression tqvm.

The evidence of me failing miserably trying to display myself

But luckily, I got super model friends!


Say hi to Sushii! She agreed to be my model of "outfit of the day" woohoo! But since she is tired of partying too much wtf she can't send me a proper picture that shows her outfit today. Nehmind fellas! Stay tune for my next posts because it's gonna be legen---------wait for it----------dary. Legandary. Kinda losing the ohm wtf.

Hi everybaday! I'm Sushii! #mimick-her-tone wtf
Thanks babe for doing this for me. Speaking of this, I kinda miss you and others. =(

Anyway fellow readers, ARE YOUE EXCITED?

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng