Friday, December 28, 2012

Project 365: 118/365

Here comes my 'Outfit of the Day' post!

Today my model is Sushii aka jimui aka angel!


Thank you for doing this and thanks for saving me from the lack of inspiration wtf. And my fellow other jimui-s, you guys are next.

So here it is, my super model jimui's Outfit of the Day!


This is actually her OL look hahaha.

Ok so let's do this.

Her top is a boring white long sleeve blouse. Paired with a fitting green short skirt and a boring plain black heels, there you have a perfect office outfit for the day. Lololol she's gonna kill me.

My point is, sometimes simplicity is beauty. I love the fact that she doesn't put on heavy make up and though reluctant but would take down the ridiculous sunglasses when we asked her to, and still look pretty as ever. I love that dressing up is an art, simplicity is one of the dress-up art that we must embrace.

Guess she nailed it huh?

*high five with sushii*

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng