Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Project 365: 109/365

Hi all! Sorry to be so freaking annoyingly mainstream, but, IT'S 12.12.12 YO!

What extraordinary thing I did on this very special day, you asked?

Absolutely nothing.

I went to work, trolled around in the office, came back and watched my first episode of Running Man and couldn't finish my dinner coz I was laughing too damn hard, and then got stood up by bf because of a bunch of disrespectful scumbags who delayed the whole caroling practice, so I'm here sulking alone writing this nothing-special post on this special day.

On the other hand, I'm extremely grateful for being able to live and witness this awesome date coincident. I guess the babies who are gonna be coming to this world after 12 tonight would be like "aw man fml I missed 12.12.12 and I can't live for another 1000 years to witness this again!". Don't be surprise if they cry harder than any other babies who were born before tomorrow, for they are one unlucky batch HAHAHA.

Seriously man this is awesome. My loved ones are healthy and happy, I am obese healthy and happy, I had chocolate for dinner, and I have internet. This has gotta be the awesomest life ever!

So what are you grateful about on this day? Or are you grateful at all? HAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng