Sunday, December 9, 2012

Project 365: 106/365

Whoa my level of shallowness has reached a whole new level!

Few days ago we went for a movie named Life of Pi wtf I officially declare myself as a lady of shallowness.

I watched it on 3D and the effect was overwhelming! Whenever the freaking tiger roared, I'd get a shock of my life, accompanied with a mini heart attack HAHAHA.

At the end of the movie I was like, wtf? So this is it? So literal and boring?

And then I went home and posted on my fb:

How wrong I was!

Today I went out with jimui-s to Zakka Loft (awesome place!), had dessert and tea, and discussed the story of Life of Pi. Wc told me the true interpretation of the movie and I was so awed by it! I felt ashamed for judging it so quick and underestimated Ang Lee's awesomeness.

I will talk about it real soon after I finish reading the book version of it to confirm the interpretation. So fellow readers, go ahead and watch it! Then we can discuss about it afterwards ma.

Now Imma read the book so bye yo!


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng