Saturday, December 22, 2012

Project 365: 115/365

Here comes the mainstream the-world-didn't-end-you-idiot post!

Meh. I think the haters all around the world will do it for me. So no end-of-the-world related post!

****************************************************************
Yesterday I went to The Top Drop to drink till I drop before the end of the world support ma man for his caroling performance (hover over the link to see the picture of the pub which is NOT taken by me LOL). I brought camera but I enjoyed the music more than anything so I didn't really take any picture except for this crappy one:
I instantly instagram-ed! Gedit? LOL
I kinda like the environment there. Nice design, superb live band, awesome drinks.

But now I'm wondering whether there is any conspiracy to make the lightning so dim that it makes people blurry and tend to drink more to stay alert?

I see what you did there, fellow pub/bar/club owners.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng