Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Project 365: 103/365

Ok so if you've been following my blog or know me personally, you'd know I have weight issue.

What you duno is, how much I got teased for being fat wtf.

Teasing is alright. The worst part of being fat is LRT+seats. That's the hint. Go figure.

Coming back to the teasing part,

Incident 1#

Venue: Boss's house
Occasion: Deepavali Dinner

Boss: Hey you all come and have second round! Got alot of food left! *points at colleagues*
--nobody responded to him--
Boss: Eh come la! You, you and you! Come and eat! *points at colleagues again*
Boss: You! *points at me* you need diet so no need second round!

FML.

Incident 2#

Venue: Client's site
Occasion: Job, obviously

Me: *focus on work*
--heard heavy footsteps sound--
Me: wtf yo walk like bear la that fella!
Vicky: *with annoyed tone* eh stop stomping can ar? I know it was you.

FML.

Incident 3#


Need I say more?

FML.

Btw, the four heartless friends who liked the comment, one of them is the bf and jimui.

FML MAX.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng