Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Project 365: 113/365

Karma has landed on me!

Just when I was wondering why the Malaysian bloggers now only do advertorials and they blog so little, I realised I have 10 posts due!

Imma clear it this week itself! #challenge-accepted. Or not. LOL

I actually have a few things to blog about, for example the wedding I just went, the book that I'm reading, the drama that I'm watching, the jokes that I heard, the shit stuff I went through. But recently I felt as if none of it matters, if the world's ending on 21st December 2012.

AHA! Damn right I'm writing about the stupid end-of-the-world shit and you're reading it!

Honestly I dunno if the world is gonna end on that day because I'm just too damn lazy busy to read about it.

Last last weekend, I went back to Ipoh and haz sisterly time with my jimui-s. After getting lost and wandering around standing in front of random shops like idiot, we found Zakka Loft exactly like how Bobo described but we didn't believe! Hahaha!

Taken from Sushii mia Instagram HAHAHA
Nice place but got limited choices of food and a bit pricey. #aunty-tone

The point is, we talked about life, as always HAHAHA.

My first thought about the end of the world is that I'm not ready to leave this world yet. I wana build a family with my partner, I wana take care of my family and make them proud, I wana contribute to the society and show people money and glamorous is not what we should go after, I wana amend a few broken relationships, I wana see my kids grow up and be a great person.

There are so many things that I haven't do!

But then wc changed my mind about this. Living up to this point of our life is already a privilege. I am blessed enough to be living through 22 years without extreme crisis. I found my partner at the age of 18, I have a bunch of jimui-s like real sisters I wished to have (like literally. I literally wished for sisters before I blow the candles off on my 9 years old birthday cake. And my wish came true =D). I got to learn, I got to know the world, I met a lot of different kinds of people, and I really appreciate every one of them.

So if the world is gonna end on 21st of December, man oh man, I have no regrets. My life is indeed an amazing one!

What about you? Comment comment!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng