Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project 365: 116/365

This is specially dedicated to my friend, Preyah for her wonderful wedding! All pictures are taken from Yee Mun aka the photographer of the day!

I waited so long to post this because I was waiting for the photos to be up and NO I'M NOT BEING VAIN hahaha because I wanted the photos to show you my gorgeous friends and the beautiful wedding.

To be honest, me and Preyah weren't super close or anything (except that I kinda copy her homework all the time during secondary school but I bet she wouldn't remember hahaha eh I remember all my friends who lent me their homework one!). I was flattered that she personally messaged me at fb and invited me. That was really nice of her and I felt really honored to be invited.
Their beautiful wedding photo! Also my favourite! 
So on 15 December 2012, which is also a Saturday, I came back from PJ to Ipoh just for this wedding. Apparently most of us also did the same for her. Some even came all the way from Johor and Kedah and we actually have to leave on Sunday for work on Monday. I guess none of us wana miss this =)

Before the wedding dinner, I was a bit panicky because I didn't know how to go there and I don't know who's gonna be there so I wanted to go with friends to avoid feeling uncomfortable #socially-awkward

I think it is very nice of Yee Mun that she fetched us all who had transport problem (or in this case, needed companion HAHAHA) to the venue. We were all staying at completely random areas and she didn't mind travelling to all possible directions (north south east west you name it) just to bring us to Preyah's wedding (and letting us in her room to see where she stored her precious items *wink*) Thanks Yee Mun!

One of the things I love about Preyah's wedding (other than the beautiful deco and the food LOL) is that we all got to meet up and reconnect. The best part is that I got to meet my bestie back in secondary school (who never jio me out and whom I never jio out hahaha)! It was a real happy moment for me but we didn't really talk much (maybe because she was busy taking picture of herself she is not much of a talker lah) T.T Still it was very happy for me to see her again.
Say Hi to Janice WYY!
This group of friends is not my usual gang in secondary school but most of them were my homework lender HAHAHA. During the wedding, it was kinda like a mini high school reunion for us. We made fun of each other and took ALOT of pictures together. Some ex-schoolmates that I thought I would never meet again were there for the wedding.
A proper one!
Yo YY! Candid shot doesn't mean hair pulling time!
Ok serious again! 
Hi Thiro! My long lost ex-classmate!! =D
If you noticed, we took alot of pictures WITHOUT the bride hahahaha and this is supposed to be her wedding LOL.
Gorgeous Preyah and the Groom!
This is my first friend's wedding and honestly I couldn't handle wedding moments. There were a few special moments when I (and Yee Mun!!) wanted to tear because it was very touching. It takes a lot of courage to get ourselves ready to start a life with another person. When I saw Preyah's smile, receiving blessings from everyone of us, I felt so happy for her and wanted to cry but that crazy girl WYY kept doing nonsensical shit and distracted me from that atmosphere hahaha.

Anyway, to the girl who has the same birth date as me, I wish for nothing else but happiness for you. Thanks for putting up such a beautiful wedding, giving us an opportunity to meet and come together to give you our blessings. 


Congratulations on your wedding and have a long and happy future together! =)

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng