Thursday, January 24, 2013

Project 365: 137/365

This post is late for approximately ONE MONTH hahaha! I didn't have time to edit the photos until now so..

Hi wc this is for you ar!

We've never celebrated her birthday because it'd fall on school holiday and so nobody cares HAHAHA noooo lahhhhh we were just too young. Please accept my apologies on our ignorance (which is a bliss LOL look at how much we've saved from not getting you present HAHAHA).

Last year (actually it's just one month ago), we finally succumbed to our conscience and decided to throw her a very boring birthday party that involves only cake cutting HAHAHA! And to add to her suay-ness, I forgot that I promised to fetch her to our outing! She came back from work and happily called me up while I was busy slurping spaghetti at Gossip Jazz Lounge with others HAHAHA, Sorray!!

Before we throw her the surprise cake cutting birthday party, we accidentally talked about buying and getting cake and she had no clue at all! So dumbo (or maybe because her birthday has actually passed. that was a belated birthday celebration hahahaha sorray again)!

Anyway, we brought out the cake at her most sloppy time. We were gonna have a sleepover at bobo's place and she was too tired from work that she just lie on the bed like this:

And here comes the cake!

Gracefully cutting the cake!

And of course the inevitable head-pressed-on-the-cake prank! Seriously this should be abolished! I wana eat the uncontaminated cake!

Yeah so we ate the cake afterwards, slacked abit and went to sing k until 3am. Everybody was half dead already LOL talk about partying hard.

Anyway, dear wc:
I wish that you can grow taller and smarter.

Hahahaha please don't kill me! You've always been the most uptight yet responsible person among us, with awesome insights and courage to go after your dreams. All the best in your future undertakings and I know you'll be great! #confident-tone

Thanks for helping me to discover my ultimate noobness in photography LOL! I suck at taking photos no matter how beautiful the scene/model is.

But I shall end this post with the best picture I've taken, EVER!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WC & LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH MUACKX!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng