Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project 365: 125/365

Greetings, fellow readers!

Today Lynn is busy doing a sacred job - saving her friends from personal issues so she appointed her prestigious #soulmate (chey waa) - ME to be your author of the day! You're very welcome! Feel free to browse my blog! xD

Ok la just joking. I actually typed quite an entry lo but scumbag laptop blue screened and my inspiring stuffs just gone wtf. And look at the time now, I totally have no idea what I just typed #bang-head-on-the-wall

Since #soulmate said Angela wrote a blog post for Aud once and I should be doing so as well since she's not free, I purposely went google what Angela wrote for Aud and then! I found Aud actually called Angela her soulmate #depressed WHY LA AUDREY TOOK ALL THE NICKS LIKE #addiction #soulmate LIKE THAT HOW ARE WE GONNA ADDRESS EACH OTHER ANYMORE!!!

FTS. I don't care la just pretend I didn't see it wtf we're still each other's #soulmate wtf wtf.

And then while I'm typing this, I was trying to order mille crepe online and have it delivered to my company so I can treat my colleagues coz erjie won free vouchers for mille crepes but if I want it to be delivered I need to pay extra 15bucks via paypal wtf. I don't mind paying for extra 15bucks la but why the hell they only provide paypal as the payment method! Damn shit la I have to cancel the order first and register for paypal account. Liddat also nehmind. TMD I didn't know which is the card verification number and then after I keyed in everything and clicked "continue", the system just won't progress! And then the second time I keyed in again it prompt error message telling me the dealer denied my card fml now I might lose a voucher AND my debit card might not be able to use as credit card again wtf. And then I just received an email from my team lead telling me the test case on my project returns wrong results #fliptable HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEN I DON'T EVEN!

Haizzzzz. Please pray everything will be alright.

So I kept saying recently I'm #foreveralone wtf HELLO #soulmate got my hints anot when wanna hang out jek! The last time I saw her was on the 18th of last month at Paradigm Mall thanks to the ticket I won wtf. Eh #soulmate, when is your turn to treat me for a movie ah?

I think #soulmate mentioned before she sang right. Lemme reveal more about that. She can sing sibeh good! Hop over here to read how I think about her voice lolol. Eh #soulmate, I'm listening to the songs we recorded together leh! Sibeh nostalgic. And everytime I heard your part I still puke rainbow!

Hm. So this entry turned out to be my rants and an urge to #soulmate to meet me soon LOL. Buy a car la! Takkan you wanna stay in KJ for your whole life if your bf is not around meh! xD

Ok la that's all for the post. Next time I'll talk more about us k? Muax!

xoxo,

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng