Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project 365: 126/365

Ohai sweetiepies!

Looks like your beloved blog author is still busy doing the sacred job huh. What to do, it's not an issue you can fix right away.

Ok lah I volunteer to be her delegate blog author today coz I'm in a good mood! ^_^ Today I'm bringing joy to #soulmate (also to myself) - It's the first day of the first month in this year! Finally after 4-5 months! Woohoo! But no worries fellas, I'm not pregnant thanks for your shocking eyes. *wink #soulmate*

Ok so in my previous delegate entry, I said I will talk more about us. Don't worry this time I'll include some pictures so you won't get bored!

It was our first years when we first knew each other. I was her neighbour for the first 2 months during university life but I moved coz we were staying outside and it's very inconvenient to take bus to and forth to the campus so I moved in to the hostel in the campus illegally :p We got closer during second semester because of an assignment. (Side note: Hey dude, I think our business idea haz to be put aside until we earn sibeh lot money first ah if not we can't sustain leh wtf) And then we got closer coz we formed a crazy family wtf we're too stressed in our uni life please forgive us.

And then! Slowly I found that she's super wise and sees through me wtf I tell you she's the first person I fall in love for wtf Ruel please don't let go of her thanks!

We love her!
Until she's also shocked LOL

And then!

We graduated!

We've been through ups and downs and we have retarded moments together. And because we're compatible that's why we still keep in touch until today. I mean. Other than my jimuis, she's the only one whom I still keeping in touch talking about cock and bulls so unreal it's almost like this:
super fake roller coaster taken in Mac Lab LOL

Ah. The good ol' days.

So fellow readers, since you're reading #soulmate's blog I can safely assume you're are at her age range? Lemme give you a piece of my mind:
I'll be back!
xoxo,

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng