Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project 365: 134/365

Hmph! Scumbag bf made me lost my blogging mood loh we went to so many places and took so many pictures but he never give me all those photos until now, that's why I had to stop blogging for a while (inner conscience: I'm just really lazy to think of something to blog about, and there really is not much pictures). Sorry fellow readers!

So he finally sent the picture of a gift that I've recently received with love!

When I went for The Last Stand premier screening last week, #soulmate was also there (to collect the merchandise she won, like-a-freaking-glamorous-boss! I swear she was glowing literally when she received her prize! Or maybe I have cataract @@). We met at Subway with weirdly socially awkward bf who didn't wana meet people (Chinese: 不想见人).

She came with this huge pos laju envelope wtf and held it like a badass the whole time HAHAHA ok la she got put it on the table when she had to gobble down the huge sandwich. Socially awkward bf saw her and was like 'that heels...' LOL #soulmate has a very very very awesome skill walking in super high heels and NEVER complain about the pain. If I wear a pair of shoes with little heels, I would be whining the whole time and if bf walks a bit faster I would go haywire and scream at him saying "dafuq is wrong with you! Can't you see I'm wearing heels!" heik heik heik.

Ok back to the story.

So while we were eating and playing with her new Hello Kitty phone (SUPER JELLYYYYYY!!!!) in which I accidentally held it with my mayonized palm LOLOLOL, she slamber-ly handed the pos laju envelope to me saying "nah your Chinese New Year card". I knew she forgot to post out mine when she went to the post office few days ago, so I also slamber-ly took it and wanted to take out my card from the big envelope, thinking that the envelope was hers and I was only supposed to take my card.

The moment I look into the envelope,
2013 CALENDAR FROM CHEECHINGY ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love CheeChingy's illustration but of course the stingy side of me never thought of purchasing merchandise from her hahaha sorrrray!

I was soooooooooo surprised and fell in love with the calendar at first sight. Haters gonna hate but I believe in love at first sight lololol on certain things lah.

The best part is, CheeChingy got write message for me (as per Deb's request!!!) fuyohhhhh suddenly the value of this calendar increased so much that I'm tempted to put it on ebay HAHAHA.

Happy shit la seriously!

And now,

WHAT DO I GET FOR HER IN RETURN!!!!!!!
Damnit Sheldon you're so damn right.

But I'd be glad to give her a little something though. Hee.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng