Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project 365: 130/365

As I'm typing this, scumbag #soulmate is sitting at the comfy seats from One Utama cinema, enjoying the premier screening of Mama (mind you Kpop fans, Mama is literally Mama, not Mnet Asian Music Award).


JELLY ARRRR!

I was eyeing this movie when Nuffnang started the contest to win premier screening invites to this show. The question for this contest was:
If you’re a mama , what sort of lullaby would you sing to your kids every night as you tuck them into their beds?
I spent one week studying other contestants' answers and came up with this epic + awesome + impeccable + shameful answer wtf:

Got typo! Last line: sing this in *Baby (by Justin Bieber)'s tune. LOL didn't know how I missed that
Man I can't even look at myself straight now HAHAHA I got trashed by #soulmate for creating this shit but I was just trying to be original mah T.T. Since I sacrificed my dignity by using JB, might as well get something out of it right!

And I did!
I was gloating that I won the prize with my awesome answer but according to scumbag #soulmate, they just had too many passes to give out and the participants were too little, so basically anyone who joined could win. Thanks Deb, thank you so much for stomping on my very very little dignity after giving it all to win this contest.

Anyway, when I read the summary from Nuffnang contest page, I thought it was a movie about how two girls without parents came to accept the new parents in their life. It didn't occurred to me that it is a freaking horror movie!

Horror movie=bf not gonna watch=no ride=no watch T.T

It's my first contest prize and I couldn't even redeem it. WHY, universe, just WHY!

So, no movie for me today and Deb's whole family got to watch the movie instead! Seriously I think she is sucking out all of my contest luck and distribute it to her family. I really think so.

The conclusion is,

No, me is no having fun. #bigbigpout

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng