Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project 365: 135/365

How was my Sunday, you asked?

I was busy being an artist uhuh uhuh you heard me!

That Sunday I suddenly missed Deb's voice so I made her sang and record her singing for me. She sang Titanium and the shit song that I mustn't name because people will judge my taste HAHAHA.

And then I made her sang a part of Christine Fan & Rainie Yang's duet by the name of 有你真好. Seriously I don't know how to translate it. "Good to have you"? LOL enlighten me if you have a better name. Anyway I was gonna complete the song by singing another part too.

She took half Sunday to send me the recording and I was like "dude I'm not asking for a studio version, just sing and send that's it".

And I took half day to complete the song HAHAHAHA seriously wey it's not like we want perfection or what! There was just too much distractions!

Anywayyyyyyy, here it is if you want to listen. If you don't, #okay.jpg.



Whoa so ngam SoundCloud displayed my Facebook profile picture and it was with Deb! This must be a sign that we're gonna be the next hit!

*practice signing my signature*

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng