Friday, January 18, 2013

Project 365: 133/365

I am exhausted!

Not sure if this is a sign of aging or my metabolism rate has gone lower. Most probably the latter wtf.

I actually do have a lot of things to write about, like my convo trip HAHAHA regret not writing on the spot because I don't really remember what happened, Christmas and new year, and bf's birthday trip to I-City!

Yea yea when I am recharged fully I shall sit my ass down and write it all.

As for now, be prepared to be blown away by my recent favourite:


You know how we would quickly insert Leo Ku(古巨基)'s two long medleys during the last minute of our karaoke session so that even though time is up, we still get to sing another 10 more minutes?

Neh the very own "geng goh gam kok" and "qing ge wang" (the songs' name):






Now I have new medley to sing hees. Rainie Yang is really getting better in her singing and honestly she doesn't have a big voice or anything like that, but I like all the big songs she took on and sang with such serenity.

Seriously you guys care about my artist critics ar? HAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng