Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project 365: 124/365

I have been waiting for this drama to be out since forever!
Summer Fever
To be honest I was attracted to their poster above HAHAHA. And then I went and read summaries about this drama and tadah, you're looking at their number one fan!

I love their story. It's about a sick girl coming to Jin Men(a beautiful place in Taiwan) for a summer break and met the love of her life there. There's a lot more plots but it's for you to discover hee.

Maybe watching too much of American drama screwed up with my head LOL because usually people end up having sex or have sex before getting involved romantically in those drama series. It's been long since the last time I watch a simple love story.

In this drama, the plot develops as the characters got to know each other and understand each other (AND NO SEX lololol) before they are ready to take their relationship to the next step. I can't deny the amount of unnecessary drama is pretty damn high also lah because dude, it's a freaking drama for goodness sake but well..it's all good.

Anyway I laughed and cried together with them(the characters) and I called the main actor 'bro' in my imagination so we are actually kinda close the whole time I was watching this drama. The main actress, Even Wu (aka 鬼鬼吴映洁) is already well known since she was 16 (now she is 24) so I practically followed her news since I was young cheh wah she is only one year older than me HAHAHA. She has always been the blurry and clumsy girl who likes to say and do thing as she likes without thinking too much whoa I made this remark as if I really know her hahahaha. I have always loathed artist who can't act but try very hard to act in a drama while he/she shouldn't have. Before this drama was aired, I was secretly thinking if Even Wu really suck at this, I would be the shallowest person on Earth for watching this drama because I still wana watch it anyway for its storyline. Thank God she didn't disappoint me! She was really awesome in this drama, not at all like a awkward newbie. 

Best thing is, she sang! Whoa I didn't know she can sing actually. The main soul of this drama is the song she sang:
It's simple and catchy. The lyrics is pretty amazing also, linking the happenings in the drama into one song.

And the main surprise is that I thought the song at the beginning of every episode (what do we call that!) is sang by other female singer that I never know, so I never bother to listen. But at one fine day, I stumbled upon an article saying Even Wu's singing skill has improved and she sang two songs for this drama. Then it came to me, WHOA SERIOUSLY? She can actually sound so so nice!


This drama is really worth watching! GO WATCH IT! LOL

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng