Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project 365: 123/365

Gosh. Right after I realised readers are only attracted to posts with Sushii in it, leaving my hard-composed posts abandoned, I lost my blogging motivation for a while. By 'a while' I meant one whole week HAHAHA there goes my Project 365.

I don't think anybody notice though. Of course except for that celaka sial #soulmate #@^$% keep picking on me for what! Nobody wants to read my crap also! *throws tantrum*

Anyway, le bf went back home so I'd have to spend my Friday night (which is right now..ok I know it is past 12 so no more Friday, but a day is only over when I fall asleep #defensive) and half of my Saturday. For once I can sleep till the sun burns my butt on Saturday, so might as well make my liver explode (aka 暴肝) now. LOL

The night is pretty damn lonely when everybody is asleep.

Good night! By 'good night' I really mean Good Morning wtf



0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng