Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project 365: 131/365

Ok lah finally had the chance to watch a premier screening won by myself, and witnessed how #soulmate became the glamorous blogger in the midst of so so many more bloggers!

So it was like this. Nuffnang was having this contest to win The Last Stand's premier screening ticket and the top 3 answers would win some movie merchandise.

Well I didn't like that type of movie (alot of fighting and shit like that) and I am not really fancy about winning merchandise with Arnold Schwarzenegger's face on it. So yeah I didn't participate and that's how Deb won the second prize!
Yeah you heard me
And yeah it was fun watching the movie! Bf was weirdly being socially awkward today I have no idea why. At one point him and Deb teamed up against me thank you so much ah for doing that to me wtf.

Anyway tomorrow Imma tell one funny shit story. If not funny then I QIE DIAO~ (cut it off)! Don't ask what 'it' is lololol pun intended.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng