Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project 365: 138/365

I have to hold myself back from writing another entry for your dedicated blog author that frequent. 4 times in a month!

Yep, it's me again sweetiepies! Apparently Lynn had fallen sick and couldn't update her blog that often coz what a patient needs most is having good rest.

But then again, I have my own blog to maintain I can't even think of a nice topic to write about already so how will I be able to fill the gap for Lynn leh

No worries fellow readers. I don't simply become a delegate blog author, but when I do... I've gather enough crap stuffs to talk about here lol.

First of all - today is holiday... for people who work in KL! WOOHOO! While you're reading this, dear Lynn is working her ass of in her office. She's one lucky byatch I tell you. Found her soulmate (literally! not me this kind of #soulmate :'( in the early stage of her life, forever top student, didn't have to go through all sorts of interviews to get a job and now she's pretty much a confirmed staff. Unlike me, I'm never a top student, still single at this age (even my sis also paktor jor aih wtf), went through interviews trying to impress people so I could get a job and then only realize I might not be competent enough for the job I'm doing and disappoint people wtf.

Second... I failed to execute what I planned #facepalm.jpg I wanted to go for a movie marathon today (partially to make #soulmate jelly LOL) but I couldn't ajak anyone T___T so I slept till I woke up naturally today ahaha.

Ok! Enough crap... Hop over to my blog to read what I have for everybaday!

xoxo,

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng