Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Effect of Working Life

My gosh work is really straining all of my energy!

Everyday I come back from work I just stare blankly into my future computer screen and turn off my brain. #ultimate-zombie-mode

Actually it's not like I know more and can do more, it's just that the amount of my usual simple task has increased. Boss has been pestering me about upgrading my skills because I've been working for half a year and I'm still at the same place as I was when I just started fml fml fml.

I have to admit I am having a really tough time juggling all my work and my duties. Maybe because I didn't have working experience with ADULTS lololol #private-tutor's-first-world-problem. You know how we get butterflies in our stomach when we are anxious? I feel that every night before I go to sleep. I am just so anxious about what will happen the next day, and whether or not I can handle it. It's been going on for a while and so I have to do something about it.

How?

Now I wake up every morning thinking about how much I've grew since the day before, and how I can grow more today.

Because, sedikit sedikit, lama lama jadi bukit! (continue rocking my awesome Malay language woot woot)

Hees

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng