Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Being a Filial Daughter

First, I was forced to ffk (aka bailed on) dinner with Bo and JH because I had to go support my mum on her singing competition. MY GAWD IT WAS A DISASTER!

Ok if you're a Malaysian (or to narrow it down, a Ipoh-ian), you would know many Chinese senior citizens put in a lot of effort on singing. So there is this society at Menglembu (a town in Perak), they have a singing class for senior citizens. My mum went and joined, and they encouraged her to take part in this singing competition to get experience.

We've heard my mum's singing, and no, we don't wana hear it over the microphone in which her singing will be magnified 10000000 times. HAHAHA. My hater brothers "coincidentally" had outings to go to and couldn't support my mum during the competition day. #Ihatethemsosomuch

So being a filial daughter as I am, I dragged my dad along to support my mum hahaha #filial-only-to-mum. When we reached, he literally pushed me into the crowd and escaped! $%#$%#$%@$# SO SMART! No wonder I am a smart person HAHAHA smart genes from dad.

Anyway, my mum was the 22nd contestant and when I reached, the 8th contestant was singing. MY GOSH MY EARS METAPHORICALLY BLEED OK wtf and I didn't win the lucky draw ish. When it was my mum's turn, my dad came in miraculously to cheer for her. I screamed and clapped so hard until the other contestant aunties stared at me LOL. They were probably jealous =P

After my mum, we found out that there's another 20 contestants to go. Without second thought, we immediately say goodbye to my mum and go home hahaha because she went with another car to my cousin's house for make up. Thanks ar jie jie! They dressed me up for most of my important events one #bow

So yea..I am a filial daughter.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng