Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project 365: 139/365

Aw man I've abandoned my writing for a few more days again!

Of course I have legit reasons. Most senior colleagues were relocated so even as juniors, we had to take up more responsibilities. The good ol' times when we just needa do our part (which was a rather light responsibility) and our seniors would stand at the front line, is officially over.

Also, I was sick for a long weekend fml but fortunately whenever I fall sick, my roommates would be having a holiday or something so I'd be left alone in the room, sneezing like nobody's business and accumulate tissue mountain wtf sedikit sedikit lama lama jadi bukit wtf I duno why I quote that idiom, it's not even relevant. Well it was abit pathetic that nobody could take care of me T.T when I lie on the bed with high fever, wanting water but was too weak to go get it, I tossed and turned on the bed suffocating until I had a bit energy to get up and get some water.

And to add to my fml whines, it was my first time to take MC in my entire life, I had to go to a wrong clinic which is not panel clinic, so I had to pay 40bucks for it. 40bucks. 40 freaking bucks. Ooooo no wonder I got sicker after seeing doctor HAHAHA.

But all these are just excuses to me not blogging.

I too wondered why I just couldn't find the urge to blog like I used to anymore. I had so many occasions to talk about, and pictures to show. Sometimes I would encounter some interesting stories too.

But you know what, that's not what I want to write about. That's not how I envisioned my writing to be.

I did not start a blog to write daily diaries. When I first started, I wrote awesome pieces (cheh wah self praise hahaha) like what I think about journalism & broadcasting, exposure to Refuge for the Refugee fellow founders and their awesome passions, etc etc.

It all meant something. It wasn't shallow and it was to challenge you to think, to inspire you on something. I know my writing hasn't come to that level yet, but that is what I was going for, and why I started doing this Project 365.

Anyway, yes I have a lot of due posts that I might never be able to finish. But one day, someday, I'm gonna sit down and outline contents to fill up the dues. It's for myself and it's what I owe to myself.

Till then, chillax ar bro!

HAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng