Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project 365: 140/365

Woosh I had a fun weekend singing singing and singing!

So as I've mentioned in my previous post, my work got a lot more hectic and so I listen to songs and sing more now for de-stress purpose.

This weekend I managed to jio Deb out for karaoke session, dragging WoonC along with us hahaha. So before the gathering, I went to the mall and shop for CNY card. Nobody sends me CNY card anymore unlike my highschool time, so this year I decided to go old-school style and give out hand-written CNY card.

While shopping, I saw a angel pendant and I immediately thought of Deb. I don't think she would like wearing that but I got it for her anyway HAHAHA because I wanted to give her a gift that represents who she is in my life (time for the big awww moment hahahaha).

Hop over to #soulmate's blog to see how she described my gift in just one pathetic sentence, clearly showing how she disliked my gift but appreciate my effort lololol.

Anyway I'm gonna have a busy week ahead so I have my Ipoh sing k session booked with wc also hahaha de-stress to the maximum extent before cny!

Song of the day for you lovely reader,


I wonder how they managed to put two voices together and blended it in nicely! Tell me which one you like between Rachel (the first girl) or Marley (the second girl)! Oooh the game is on!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng