Monday, August 27, 2012

Project 365: 8/365

Today is the first day of the second week since I started blogging. Man you have no idea how hard it is for me to crack a topic. The last thing I wana do is to turn this into my personal diary or something (seriously are you actually interested about my daily life? #delusion). I wana be able to share my ideas and thoughts, and that somebody can be inspired for a moment to turn his/her dreams into reality. Obviously I'm still far from there yet but Imma keep trying..since you know..I have to keep doing this without skipping one day for a year. Haha that day will come =)

******************************************************************
I've just submitted my industrial training report (yes the report I was talking about since my first post!) last Saturday. Sealed it in an envelop, handed it over to the Pos Laju counter lady, wrote down the address of the place that I thought I would never miss, signed it, and got done with it.

It was my last school assignment. I felt like I should have poured out every bit of the knowledge I've gotten from school, link it with my internship work and structure it in the report. But again, I slacked. Sigh. It is like a disorder that I could't get rid of. My problem has always been self-discipline, and I really should have learned my lesson by now.

Tomorrow my academic supervisor is gonna come over to my workplace for visitation. Maybe it is not such a big of a deal but I feel like..this is it. This is the defining moment. This is the last bit of what University has left for me. I'm not sure how it would go, but hopefully everything is smooth! #paranoidMode

******************************************************************
Anyway promised a friend to help advertising her blog (should be the other way round coz her blog has 100 times more viewers than moi!) so here it is.

Me: So what do you want me to talk about regarding your blog?
Her: Dunno
Me: Ok for example I did an advertorial for Debbie to kickstart her freelance career. What about you?
Her: Dunno

Damn helpful right!


The blogger I'm talking about is Cai Yi with her 4 years old blog! Love the template that she chose for her blog!

This blog is her medium to express herself, and move on from it. She claimed that she'll never look back at the past (hence the blog name, Time Pass) so there won't be any regrets. And she is the most typical woman of all time! If you wana know more about how women think, please read her blog. By the time you grasp the concept, aaaaand she changed her mind HAHAHA damn typical right!

So if you're interested (or kepoh wtf) in reading her blog, go ahead but dun mess with her coz you'd be messing with the very very very very VERY WRONG GIRL! Consider that as a forewarn hahaha dun be scared dun be scared just go ahead and click on this link caiyi--irritating.blogspot.com then jie jie give you a candy (or eat you alive) wtf

Here's a little entertainment for my fellow readers!
 
Damn funny la! Covered by our very own Malaysian artists! I have to give credit to their creativity, self-sacrifice to entertain and their hardwork. Malaysian artists are doing great. I'm just puzzled by the radio station instead. Sometimes I wonder whether I tuned into Malaysian Chinese radio station or Korean radio station @@. But still, Very proud of them =)

Alright I'm up for 36hours d I gotta look pretty professional to my supervisor. See you tomorrow!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng