Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 365: 7/365

Finished 8 episodes of new TVB drama, The Kingmaker (in chinese: 造王者). Fuyoh I've not been doing this drama marathon thing for few months already! This time I watched with my dad, and we had breakfast and lunch (and tea time sigh #lookAtWeightScale) over this drama.

To readers who prefers attractive pictures, there, got picture just for you HAHAHA one and only ok!

But watching this drama just add on to my heavy thought about dreams and reality. People with ability and dreams might not end up living their dreams. And women's status in ancient time was really low that they thought the only thing they can do for their family/country is to sacrifice their body. Maybe that's why I like time-travel series. I unconsciously hope that the character from modern world will do something different and change ancient characters' mindset about things, not that it'll help or what. Just a small wish. #stupid

******************************************************************
Recently I'm obsessed with a Malaysian boy band, ThomasJack 东于哲. Hahaha please don't close this window and bear with me although I really am out of topic to write about. Ask you to contact ME to come up with new topic you don't want! Haha chill chill!

People around know I am really shallow when it comes to idolizing artist. Let's go through the list together! (please la dun close this window #beg)

1. Jimmy Lin


He is my longest obsession. I had a mooncake box (big and look nice wat!) to store his pictures from the newspapers and magazines. One of the stupidest thing I've done is that...*inhale I tore out a page from a magazine I was reading in a clinic *exhale. Feel free to judge me #shame

2. Aaron Yan
Seriously who can resist him! Ok ok you all can.

3. Lollipop F
They are my first favourite boy band (ok before them I also liked some other boy bands but the obsession faded quite fast #damnShallow). They can dance, sing (ok..only one can) and really funny! Idolizing K-Pop artists is too mainstream hahaha naww laa

4. ThomasJack woohooooooo
My current obsession! They are awesome Malaysian boy band with great talent (honestly not so much in singing but still nice so please don't stone me to death tqvm)!

So yeah..this post is to show you the shallow and cowardice (see how afraid I was to upset anybody!) side of me, and that nobody is perfect HAHAHA

Ok thanks for reading and I'll be writing more serious stuff next week I promise (note from my true self: readers, I lie one!). So see you tomorrow same time same place same shallow content wtf bye yo!

2 wise men stood up:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng