Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Project 365: 2/365

Woohoo second post! Tadah! You're looking at my brand new blog design! Hahaha actually Debbie chose a template for me and make decision on font types and stuff, as I am just too indecisive in this matter. So this is nice and simple, suits my blog name (oh ya I just found out my blog name clashed with other blogs! dun care lah I'm sticking to this #determined) and fulfilled my requirements cheh wah. So thank you Debbie Khaw Syn Wei aka the next most awesome developer phewwit!

Anyway, today me and girlfriends went out again and had a quality yum cha session. Talked about the past and the future, updates and interesting stories (like how pig WC is disturbed by her colleague HAHAHA damn funny!!). I'm never gonna get bored of this! Actually a bit bored seeing them twice at the same week hahaha please don't kill me.

Ok..ran out of things to write.

****Processing memories and thoughts****

Alright! So YJ just talked to a soon-to-be non-profit organization to help out a refugee school in KL. Me, being skeptical, kept having concerns about doing it. But then I realised this is what's holding me back, holding us back, to do more and make our dreams into reality, which brings us to the topic of why I chose "Dreams and Reality" as my blog name jeng jeng jeng!

Since a year ago I came to understand that reality will always be that brutal tool to kill your dreams. Despite how passionate you when you first started something, eventually reality will wear it off and you'll have to bow down to reality.

I always want to believe all the good things in life will happen. I want to know that if we put in enough effort, we will see the fruits of our labor. But will it happen as we want? Are we in full control? I am always frustrated thinking about all these uncertainties.

But that is life. If we know for sure what's ahead of us, where's the fun? =) So I leave the worries to God and just do my part. Attitude is the main factor to turn dreams into reality among other factors right?

Hence, I use "Dreams and Reality" as my blog's name, hoping that within 1 year, this Project 365 will record every bits of my life, showing how much I've grown (hopefully!) and whether or not I am able to juggle between chasing dreams and aligning it to reality.

Anyway, today is the end of Raya holiday for moi. Tomorrow I have to go back to work (and finish the dreadful industrial training report #bigbigsigh). Nevertheless, it's a brand new day and brand new start! =D

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng