Thursday, August 23, 2012

Project 365: 4/365

Grrr today I've been rushing my industrial training report and I'm still not done with it yet T.T

It's okay. I shall take few minutes to do an amateur advertorial for an amazing web developer, Debbie Khaw.

What makes her different, you say? Well..


You can't possibly say no to this sexy back can you? HAHAHA

Ok ok here's a more professional side of her.
Not convincing enough? Take a tour to her blog and her Plurk account. Awesome right?

Still no? Meh I have nothing else to show hahaha!

Ok serious introduction. She loves teddy bear. Ok ok serious serious!

She's my coursemate (we majored in E-Commerce), has experience in developing system and web sites for school projects. She has working experience in related field, and she is very passionate about programming and stuff like that (geez #rolleyes).

If you are looking for a responsible developer who is delicate in her work and is able to produce finespun and well-functioned system/website, Debbie Khaw is the one you're looking for. If you wish to see more of her product and portfolio, you can drop her a message in her Facebook account or email to khawsynwei@hotmail.com.

Phew my first advertorial is not bad right? Debbie, our deal is done (fuyoh Cai Yi damn smart ar somemore took this picture beforehand so I can put this in my blog in the future!).

But, I wouldn't be amazing if I didn't mention that..
SHE IS SINGLE AND AVAILABLE YO!!

Now my first advertorial is damn awesome! Thank you thank you *wave hand

P.S. If you wana know her as a friend instead of offering a job to her, please contact me instead. If you behave like a scumbag, contact her and mess with her, I will castrate you!! Don't play play I tell you! #stern

2 wise men stood up:

  1. *Gives you a big round of applause*

    Here's a potato for the awesome entry :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng