Friday, August 24, 2012

Project 365: 5/365

Everybody who knows me, acknowledge me as a karaoke freak! I LOVE SINGING K!!!

Since I was in secondary school, I used to go to karaoke in Ipoh to sing (mostly scream hahaha) with my friends. I also used to choose at least one song from Jimmy Lin just to see his face on the screen #childish.

Now, my sing-k style has changed from screaming to singing properly (no energy to scream #damnOld T.T). It is really a thing! Most of my friends don't do screaming anymore too! We are more into sentimental songs and slow numbers.

Ok now you are wondering, what's the point of this post? Alright. Fair enough. No problem. It's fine. You deserve to know. Lemme tell you.

I AM OBVIOUSLY CRAVING FOR A LONG FUN EXCITING SIBEH SONG(super intriguing) K-SESSION SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME JIO ME!!!!!!

*******************************************************************

Ok that was really pointless. I'm just too occupied with my industrial training report (yes I have been talking about it since my first post and no I'm still not done with it yet #ok.jpg) that I don't really have time to do some research about the things that I really wana write about (eg. Section 114A of Evidence Act, LOOP's upcoming project).

So as you can see, I've totally ran out of things to blog about BUUUU. So if you are willing to provide me with topics or inspire me to write on a certain topic, please inbox me at my Facebook page and while you do so, please don't call me a loser #shame

Thank you very much for staying here with me and read this pointless post. Here's a potato =)


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng