Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project 365: 6/365

25th of August, is my baby brothers' birthday. Yea brothers. They are fraternal twins. You can start imaging how my childhood was a living hell. You can't? Well..imagine two freaking mischievous boys teaming up to go against you! FML big time.

Today is their 21st birthday. Gosh we are old HAHAHA (no offense to dear you who happens to be older XD ). Anyway, it was such a big of a deal that I came back from KJ to Ipoh to celebrate with them. What did I get for them, you asked?

Meh. Nothing.

HAHAHA! Seriously!! Nothing!!

Ok let's move on from the fact that I'm heartless (also, broke #begger mode).

So Twin no.2's boss is throwing a house warming party today and our family was invited to attend the party. Man, twin no.2 really has a wide network with people. We went as guests, and he was like the house owner,  serving and talking to people all around, and everybody seems to know him #ok.jpg.

Dad was being damn kiasu (and rather impolite @_@ ) that he went straight to the food without even saying hello to twin no.2's boss. And me, being socially awkward, just following my dad around and help taking food as if I'm not fat enough wtf wtf while mum and twin no.1 went to look for the boss.

Then dad and mum bumped into their long lost friend from Penang in the party. What are the odds! So when they were talking, twin no.2 brought his students (he is a private tutor) who attended the party to introduce to me and twin no.1. We were talking and joking and the world was beautiful. But you know what, some men just wana watch the world burn! And by 'some men' I meant ME wtf.

I asked them to guess how old I am. Well dear readers, ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PLAY SUCH IDIOTIC GUESSING GAME. sigh.

So the average age they guessed was 25. I was like, #areYouFreakingKiddingMe.jpg.

SERIOUSLY WHY LAH WHY LAH WHY LAH!!

**********************************************************************************

Enough about self-pity and back to my brothers.

They definitely were one of the stress sources of my life back then. But we really had so much fun and an awesome childhood. I could not only play with barbie dolls, masak-masak (play house) and coloring, but also war fighting game, action figures and SAND. My childhood had rainbows and unicorns and power rangers wtf. And they get to play war fighting game (by teaming up against me), climb up and down around the house, and break barbie doll's head FML. So yeah..it was fun. #hypnotized

As they grew up, they became so supportive of my doings, look up to me and need my advice. I finally felt like their big sister, not their team's enemy #successkid.jpg. And they are becoming two nice great young men, with flaws of course who doesn't right!

So dear twin no.1 & twin no.2, I can see you guys are doing soul-searching right now to fit in to the society. I can only pray for y'all that God would grant you both with wisdom, and that you guys would be able to contribute to the world. That's all that matters.

Happy Birthday to you both. =)

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng