Monday, August 20, 2012

Project 365: 1/365



Hello everybaday! You are looking at a super awesome blog (or not). I'm starting this Project 365, inspired by an awesome Malaysia blogger, Audrey, to write a blog post everyday for a year.

I always get questions about why I don't blog since most of my close friends are dedicated bloggers. To be honest I'm a kind of person who likes to talk to people if I felt anything at the moment. For example, if I have something to rant, I rant to anybody whom I bumped into ftl hahaha or somebody who gets it. And I don't dig photo-taking session during outings and all because I believe what I see and experience myself is already in my brain (bs la it's because I look fat sigh). And and I am a perfectionist when it comes to blog designs (and plurk btw) but I suck at it so I tend to give up and never log in again to avoid seeing the disastrous design.

I was going through Audrey's archives the other day, and felt challenged to do something that I don't think I want to do, which is to blog everyday (is it normal that I feel regretful now already hmm). So, #challengeAccepted.jpg. Imma blog everyday and see where this can go. =D

So..currently I'm undergoing internship in this awesome company which is database-based. One thing I admire is that there is no competition between colleagues (not like what we always heard when we were young that working world is like a dog-eat-dog world and stuff), everybody is willingly sharing knowledge and how far you can go is based solely on your attitude, not by outpacing anybody. The boss is admirable in the sense that he created such working environment to attract good employees to stay despite the high turnover rate in IT industry. And he is really good in focusing on potential niche market, truly believing his product/service is the next big thing.

Also, I'm trying out this social effort project, the League of Ordinary People (LOOP) with my coursemate (whom I seldom talk to when we were coursemate) + my current colleague (now talk till sien), Yu Jin to do something for the society. We (ok..I) have a lot of concerns about the thoughts and ideas that we (ok..Yu jin)'ve came up with. But giving it a try is harmless right? Failure is the stepping stone to succeed and learn yo!

And oh last Saturday I went out with my girlfriends (and their boyfriends LOL). It was really a nice feeling to be with them, because having them around makes me feel like home *smile*. We talked about the 38 stuff during secondary school and laughed so much (and loud!). I even bought a green dress because of the dress code somebody (yes SK I'm talking about you!) suggested and SK offered to lend me her dresses when I whined about it (need or not!! T.T). Then the next day I went to Penang with le family. When relatives saw me, they were shocked beyond words to see my fat body figure, that they gave me bad poker face. FML FML FML FML (let me whine here la coz if I whine to Yu Jin and bf, they will make me do exercise *pout*).

So that's what currently going on with my life. Before I end this post, I apologize for the bad design that you're looking at T.T. I've asked Debbie to fix it, putting my full trust on her awesome skills *puts pressure on her hahaha. Mind my flawed language too because I simply don't care about perfect english nawwwww laaaa just joking. I'm trying to write in a way that doesn't deviate much from the way I talk and chat in real life so I don't appear like a faker to people who know me hahaha.

So..this is it. My first post to my project 365. Are you inspired to do this too? I dare you. I double dare you. HAHAHA

2 wise men stood up:

  1. Perfectionist when it comes to blog designs?!?!?! Damn I'm so dead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie: Thank you for your awesome awesome edits! Here's a potato for u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng