Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to you aka LANCI Fong!

I wana take this opportunity to ss wish you a very Happy Birthday by singing to you one of your favourite songs, which was your ringtone, your non-stop-replay song during that time, and which it drove me crazy HAHAHA.

Nah, Happy Birthday to you, LCF!

HAHAHA!

Update:

Walao this girl really lanci! Sing half song she didn't accept, demanded full song instead. Had to quickly re-sing in case it is past 12am.

And I just realised I really didn't gave her much patience when she just wouldn't stop singing/playing this song. Because I didn't know the last part of the song (because I would either cut her off or blast my own song hahaha), as if I've never heard it before LOL. Sorry ah I 慎重地向你讲soli! Hahaha Happy Birthday! 18 forever!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng