Monday, September 4, 2017

2017 Taiwan Trip - Planning & Resolution

I'm looking at my 2015 Korea trip post sitting in my draft and feeling like a loser lol. I promised myself to pen down my journey but I guessed it stopped at Day 1 hahaha. It was a shame because I have never looked forward to a trip so earnestly but I traveled with a friend whom I have never hangout physically in real life. I'm sure this raises a lot of questions like..


Hahahaha. To be fair I was in a tight knit relationship with said friend for like a year plus. We messaged each other every day and were really close. And we love Korea (because we were EXO's fans #facepalm) so much that we have decided to go on a trip together since we shared the same passion. But we've only met once during a concert and have never spend time together f2f. We didn't know each other's habit/preference outside of our chat window. So things kinda went downhill from day 1 of our trip. Oh well. It was still a beautiful and fun journey but I don't think we are doing it together ever again. So...that's that.

This time, I'll be travelling to one of the countries on my must-go list with friends whom I've known since I was 12 & have gone on trips together before. I'm really excited about this although I'm leaving my dearest husband behind for 9 days hahaha. To think that I have not even gone on a honeymoon trip yet!

Coming back to this trip, we are going on mid Oct (because flight ticket cheap lol) and hoping that the rainy season there will be over. We are done with our planning and coordination with our driver, booked all our accommodations and now we're just counting down!

I'm dreading the packing T_T and I have to get a pair of Skechers as my walking shoe but they are really so ugly that I can't justify the price :(  Hopefully I'll be able to get something nice when I shop next.

Alrighty! See you in Taiwan! *throw confetti*

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng