Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our Graduations

This is gonna be another short post, even after so many months since my last post.

I think I didn't really 'felt' like I've graduated, until my bestie Bobo (who is the last one to graduate among us, thanks to their weird uni schedule) is going through her convocation over this weekend.

For so many years since secondary school, we've been going through exams and school dramas together until we need to go on separate ways for uni.

I still remember when I first accepted the offer from my uni and found out that we were gonna start a whole new journey without each other (and to worsen it, across the sea), I was so reluctant to do all my preparations for uni alone. 

I went through first time boarding on a plane, going through uni orientation, talking to people (yea it's a very big deal to me okay #sociallyawkwardpenguin.jpg), and just living my schooling life without them. I remember it felt like my big sisters who were always there to take care of me can no longer be there, and I'll have to do this on my own. 

It was really tough. And I'm sure they felt the same.

I remember my first few days in Labuan, I'd cry whenever I missed them. And that I couldn't be there for them too. 

They'd call me sometimes (ok honestly most of the time..ok honestly honest, ALL the time #ashamed) to talk about life and get me to talk about mine too (because somehow I am always able to live a boring unhappening life so I don't really know what to talk about sobzz). When I was at my most helpless phase doing the dreadful FYP, they gave me strength to go on. They never make me feel left out even though I was ten thousand miles away from them. And by talking to them I felt like being home. With family :)

Well I guess through different ups and downs, knowing new people and learning new things, we got through our last phase of schooling life.

So, Happy Convocation to all of us! Ok especially to Bobo! :)



0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng